This is a technique where in a mostly dry brush is used with a minimal of paint.The technique creates a unique look
- Sketch Canvas sheet pad or Canvas
- Acrylic Colors
Dip your brush into the color and then rub it on an old cloth.Begin by applying the color on the canvas with some simpler light strokes and the strokes have a translucent quality. Continue adding different colors.Further you can add more depth and contrast to the painting with more colors
Always remember to use a clean and dry brush whenever you apply or change color.And later dry the brush with a paper tower or old rug
Hope you have fun and Happy Painting
This painting produces a unique and vibrant texture , which may be used for any background or texture painting.
A packet of small rubber band
Canvas or Canvas Pad
- Begin by applying a heavy coat of gessoon the canvas with the help of a palatte knife
- Spread the rubber bands randomly on the canvas
- Apply a heavy coat of gesso on the rubber bands and leave it to dry completely
- Once the canvas is completely dry,start applying colors . Add different colors to build up the texture and give it the unique look.
I am sure you are excited to try this painting , do share your experience and comments.