I am thrilled, my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award by Esdi from Esdi Blogs. Esdi from Esdi Blogs is an excellent and passionate blogger, All the posts are in depth and well thought. Esdi posts blogs about a number of topics like English literature – and has written some beautiful book reviews , and also shares some creativity and Esdi is very good in the sketches. Please Don’t forget to check out her beautiful blog in the below link.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
My answers :
The questions asked to me were very deep and meaningful. I found some of them very difficult to answer as I didn’t know what to say.
- What is success according to you? -For many people success means owing a big house, having a big job, big car but for me it is more about having inner peace and abundance of happiness. It can be seen as a combination of both . By making someone happy or smile the joy we get is success
- How do you take care of your mental health? I do meditation everyday in the morning. Besides that I try to remain positive and happy throughout the day. If something happens, I try and tell myself this is their nature and they will behave accordingly
- Which public figure do you admire? – Mother Teresa,- She was the kindest person and she was a person of great faith and humbleness
- What would you want to change about yourself? -At times I think too much, even after knowing it won’t help I am trying change and overcome that and stay positive
- Which one country do you want to visit? -My husband and I both love travelling.You all must have read some of my travel blogs in which I share my travel experience. Once the covid situation ends. I would like to travel to U.K (London), Egypt
- If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose? -Knowledge and Wisdom, Peace of Mind
- If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate? -girl child education and empowerment
- Why did you choose blogging? -Blogging is like keeping a diary, I use blogging to communicate my thoughts. And also I am an artist , I love to share my creative ideas and get feedback and also to connect with many people.
- Where do you live? – India, Bangalore
- Three of your favourite brands from any industry? – For clothes and lifestyle Forever New, only and for my creative art – camlin , golden and brustro
- If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live? – Re – live my childhood
You are nominated!
I nominate you, the sweet person who is reading this post right now. You can leave your blog link in the comments section, so that all of us can check out your blog.
My questions for nominees :
I really liked the questions and so i don’t want to change them , The questions remain the same
Thanks a lot for reading and for the support
My Nominees are
Erra from Hidden Soul –
Hannah from theatozoftravel.com –
Sheryl from the Pinay Ajumma –
Komal from komalmankar1997 –